CORRECTED-S&P cuts Greece's long-term debt rating to 'selective default'
(Corrects prior level of Greece's rating CCC from C)
NEW YORK Dec 5 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's on Wednesday cut Greece's sovereign long-term foreign currency credit rating to "selective default" from an already low "CCC" rating.
Last week Greece and its international lenders reached a deal to lower the country's debt burden, which included a debt buyback. (Reporting by U.S. Treasury Desk)
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone