CORRECTED-S&P cuts Greece's long-term debt rating to 'selective default'
(Corrects prior level of Greece's rating CCC from C)
NEW YORK Dec 5 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's on Wednesday cut Greece's sovereign long-term foreign currency credit rating to "selective default" from an already low "CCC" rating.
Last week Greece and its international lenders reached a deal to lower the country's debt burden, which included a debt buyback. (Reporting by U.S. Treasury Desk)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor