CORRECTED-S&P cuts Greece's long-term debt rating to 'selective default'
(Corrects prior level of Greece's rating CCC from C)
NEW YORK Dec 5 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's on Wednesday cut Greece's sovereign long-term foreign currency credit rating to "selective default" from an already low "CCC" rating.
Last week Greece and its international lenders reached a deal to lower the country's debt burden, which included a debt buyback. (Reporting by U.S. Treasury Desk)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |