Starbucks CEO says company done with deals for now
Dec 5 (Reuters) - Starbucks Corp has no plans for further acquisitions at the moment after a spate of recent deals, Chief Executive Howard Schultz said on Wednesday.
"We're pretty full up at this time in terms of our resources and capabilities," he said at a New York investor conference. "At this moment in time we have enough to handle."
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |