Starbucks CEO says company done with deals for now
Dec 5 (Reuters) - Starbucks Corp has no plans for further acquisitions at the moment after a spate of recent deals, Chief Executive Howard Schultz said on Wednesday.
"We're pretty full up at this time in terms of our resources and capabilities," he said at a New York investor conference. "At this moment in time we have enough to handle."
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |