Starbucks CEO says company done with deals for now
Dec 5 (Reuters) - Starbucks Corp has no plans for further acquisitions at the moment after a spate of recent deals, Chief Executive Howard Schultz said on Wednesday.
"We're pretty full up at this time in terms of our resources and capabilities," he said at a New York investor conference. "At this moment in time we have enough to handle."
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Thai military heads agree to meet protest leader at weekend |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994