Starbucks CEO says company done with deals for now
Dec 5 (Reuters) - Starbucks Corp has no plans for further acquisitions at the moment after a spate of recent deals, Chief Executive Howard Schultz said on Wednesday.
"We're pretty full up at this time in terms of our resources and capabilities," he said at a New York investor conference. "At this moment in time we have enough to handle."
- Malaysia Airlines denies crash report, says plane still missing |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media