Turkey says received no new US request to cut Iran oil imports
ANKARA Dec 5 (Reuters) - Turkey has not received any new request from the United States to reduce the level of its crude oil purchases from Iran and its existing level of purchases is continuing, Turkish Energy Minister Taner Yildiz told Reuters on Wednesday.
In June, Washington exempted Turkey and six other countries from its financial sanctions on Iran's oil trade in return for a 20 percent cut in Turkey's purchases.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge