Daimler to place EADS shares from 26.25 euros each: sources
LONDON (Reuters) - German carmaker Daimler (DAIGn.DE) is offering shares in EADS EAD.PA EAD.DE at a price range of 26.25 euros to the current market price, two sources close to the deal said on Wednesday.
EAD's French-listed shares closed at 27.23 euros, while its German-listed shares closed at 27.25.
Earlier Daimler said it would sell 61.1 million shares in EADS via an accelerated bookbuild immediately.
At the bottom of the range the sale would raise around 1.6 billion euros ($2.09 billion). ($1 = 0.7652 euros)
(Reporting by Kylie MacLellan, Editing by Alexander Smith)
- Maine nurse fights Ebola quarantine, says will not be bullied |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine gas supplies in doubt as Russia seeks EU payment deal
- Dollar surges as Fed ends QE on hawkish note