EADS to hold AGM on governance changes mid-January: source
PARIS (Reuters) - European aerospace group EADS EAD.PA will hold a shareholders' meeting in mid-January to approve changes in its governance following an ownership shakeup, a French government source close to the matter said on Wednesday.
The French and the German governments will each have two representatives on the company's board, the source said.
(Reporting by Elisabeth Pineau, Writing by Dominique Vidalon; Editing by Christian Plumb)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada's Harper vows tighter security after Parliament attack |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement