Daimler to reduce EADS stake, sell some shares to KfW
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - German carmaker (DAIGn.DE) will sell some of its shares in EADS EAD.PA to German state-owned development bank KfW KFW.UL as part of an overall reduction of its 15 percent stake in the European aerospace group.
"Daimler intends to reduce its equity interest in EADS before the end of 2012 and in this context will sell some of its EADS shares to KfW, among others," Daimler said in a statement on Wednesday.
Daimler has previously stated its plans to sell 7.5 percent in EADS by the end of December.
(Reporting By Christiaan Hetzner)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |
- Moscow defies Kiev, orders aid convoy onto Ukrainian soil
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- National Guard start pullout as protests in Ferguson turn calmer |