Franco-German parity fundamental in EADS talks: minister
PARIS (Reuters) - Maintaining the balance between French and German interests is a key goal in the current talks on the future shareholder structure of Airbus parent EADS EAD.PA, French Finance Minister Pierre Moscovici said on Wednesday.
"The talks are obviously taking place in a discrete, even secret manner, with a main goal to protect the interests and the Franco-German parity, a balance which is fundamental for us," Moscovici told the National Assembly, adding that the talks were "progressing well".
(Reporting by Dominique Vidalon; Editing by Christian Plumb)
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |