Franco-German parity fundamental in EADS talks: minister
PARIS (Reuters) - Maintaining the balance between French and German interests is a key goal in the current talks on the future shareholder structure of Airbus parent EADS EAD.PA, French Finance Minister Pierre Moscovici said on Wednesday.
"The talks are obviously taking place in a discrete, even secret manner, with a main goal to protect the interests and the Franco-German parity, a balance which is fundamental for us," Moscovici told the National Assembly, adding that the talks were "progressing well".
(Reporting by Dominique Vidalon; Editing by Christian Plumb)
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- EU wields Russia sanctions threat but timing vague |
- F-16s dispatched for unresponsive pilot of small plane near D.C.
- Polish president warns Germany of Putin's 'empire' ambitions
- Car tied to suspected threat against Obama found in Connecticut