Brotherhood office torched in Egypt's Ismailia
ISMAILIA, Egypt (Reuters) - Opponents of Egyptian President Mohamed Mursi set fire to the headquarters of the Muslim Brotherhood's political party in the city of Ismailia on Wednesday, a witness said.
It was not immediately clear if anyone had been injured in the attack on the Freedom and Justice Party office in the Ismailia, east of Cairo.
(Writing by Tom Perry; Editing by Michael Roddy)
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source