Private sector adds fewer-than-expected jobs in November: ADP
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Private-sector employers added 118,000 jobs in November, shy of economists' expectations, a report by a payrolls processor showed on Wednesday.
Economists surveyed by Reuters had forecast the ADP National Employment Report would show a gain of 125,000 jobs.
October's private payrolls were revised slightly down to an increase of 157,000 from the previously reported 158,000.
The report is jointly developed with Moody's Analytics.
(This story was corrected to show that the report is developed with Moody’s Analytics)
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details