Private sector adds fewer-than-expected jobs in November: ADP
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Private-sector employers added 118,000 jobs in November, shy of economists' expectations, a report by a payrolls processor showed on Wednesday.
Economists surveyed by Reuters had forecast the ADP National Employment Report would show a gain of 125,000 jobs.
October's private payrolls were revised slightly down to an increase of 157,000 from the previously reported 158,000.
The report is jointly developed with Moody's Analytics.
(This story was corrected to show that the report is developed with Moody’s Analytics)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two dead, including gunman, in shooting at Washington high school: police
- U.S. officials considering quarantines for returning healthcare workers |
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order