Brazil's Usiminas may miss 2012 investment target
SAO PAULO Dec 5 (Reuters) - Usiminas, Brazil's largest maker of flat steel products, may invest less than the 2 billion reais ($948 million) originally budgeted for 2012, Chief Executive Julián Eguren told investors at a meeting on Wednesday.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials