Brazil's Usiminas may miss 2012 investment target
SAO PAULO Dec 5 (Reuters) - Usiminas, Brazil's largest maker of flat steel products, may invest less than the 2 billion reais ($948 million) originally budgeted for 2012, Chief Executive Julián Eguren told investors at a meeting on Wednesday.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine