Brazil's Usiminas may miss 2012 investment target
SAO PAULO Dec 5 (Reuters) - Usiminas, Brazil's largest maker of flat steel products, may invest less than the 2 billion reais ($948 million) originally budgeted for 2012, Chief Executive Julián Eguren told investors at a meeting on Wednesday.
- U.S. diplomat travels to West Africa as Ebola quarantine moves take hold |
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Suspect in two California deputy deaths charged with murder, carjacking