Brazil's Usiminas may miss 2012 investment target
SAO PAULO Dec 5 (Reuters) - Usiminas, Brazil's largest maker of flat steel products, may invest less than the 2 billion reais ($948 million) originally budgeted for 2012, Chief Executive Julián Eguren told investors at a meeting on Wednesday.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act