Bank of Montreal sells C$1.5 bln notes - term sheet
Dec 6 (Reuters) - Bank of Montreal on Thursday sold C$1.5 billion ($1.52 billion) of five-year debt, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The 2.24 percent notes, due Dec. 11, 2017, were priced at 99.976 to yield 2.245 percent or 99.9 basis points over the Canadian government benchmark.
The investment dealer arm of Bank of Montreal was the bookrunning manager of the sale.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East