Bank of Montreal sells C$1.5 bln notes - term sheet
Dec 6 (Reuters) - Bank of Montreal on Thursday sold C$1.5 billion ($1.52 billion) of five-year debt, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The 2.24 percent notes, due Dec. 11, 2017, were priced at 99.976 to yield 2.245 percent or 99.9 basis points over the Canadian government benchmark.
The investment dealer arm of Bank of Montreal was the bookrunning manager of the sale.
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- Traveler from Liberia is first Ebola patient diagnosed in U.S. |
- Hong Kong democracy protesters and officials mark uneasy National Day |
- Mayor of Los Angeles suburb of Bell Gardens shot dead