Bank of Montreal sells C$1.5 bln notes - term sheet
Dec 6 (Reuters) - Bank of Montreal on Thursday sold C$1.5 billion ($1.52 billion) of five-year debt, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The 2.24 percent notes, due Dec. 11, 2017, were priced at 99.976 to yield 2.245 percent or 99.9 basis points over the Canadian government benchmark.
The investment dealer arm of Bank of Montreal was the bookrunning manager of the sale.
- Maine nurse defies state Ebola quarantine, leaves home |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine gas supplies in doubt as Russia seeks EU payment deal
- Dollar surges as Fed ends QE on hawkish note