Bank of Montreal sells C$1.5 bln notes - term sheet
Dec 6 (Reuters) - Bank of Montreal on Thursday sold C$1.5 billion ($1.52 billion) of five-year debt, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The 2.24 percent notes, due Dec. 11, 2017, were priced at 99.976 to yield 2.245 percent or 99.9 basis points over the Canadian government benchmark.
The investment dealer arm of Bank of Montreal was the bookrunning manager of the sale.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image