- French soldier stabbed while on patrol near Paris
- REPEAT-Will immigration reform get killed in Republican-led U.S. House?
- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- Two believed dead as heavy rains flood San Antonio streets |
- Two freight trains collide in Missouri, bringing down overpass
Bank of Montreal sells C$1.5 bln notes - term sheet
Dec 6 (Reuters) - Bank of Montreal on Thursday sold C$1.5 billion ($1.52 billion) of five-year debt, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The 2.24 percent notes, due Dec. 11, 2017, were priced at 99.976 to yield 2.245 percent or 99.9 basis points over the Canadian government benchmark.
The investment dealer arm of Bank of Montreal was the bookrunning manager of the sale.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this