Beiersdorf hikes 2012 sales forecast to over 4 pct
FRANKFURT Dec 6 (Reuters) - Beiersdorf raised its sales growth forecast for both the group and the Consumer business segment to "well over 4 percent" on the back of a strong business performance and higher expectations for 2012, it said on Thursday.
Its previous forecast was a range of between 3 to 4 percent.
No further details were given in the brief statement. (Reporting by Christiaan Hetzner)
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Iran nuclear talks set to resume next month after missing deadline
- Exclusive: China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation - sources
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- Some fund managers see oil falling to $60 without OPEC cut