Beiersdorf hikes 2012 sales forecast to over 4 pct
FRANKFURT Dec 6 (Reuters) - Beiersdorf raised its sales growth forecast for both the group and the Consumer business segment to "well over 4 percent" on the back of a strong business performance and higher expectations for 2012, it said on Thursday.
Its previous forecast was a range of between 3 to 4 percent.
No further details were given in the brief statement. (Reporting by Christiaan Hetzner)
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Former WWE champ nabs suspected burglar in Arizona
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds
- China's Guangdong province removes over 850 'naked officials' from their posts
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |