Beiersdorf hikes 2012 sales forecast to over 4 pct
FRANKFURT Dec 6 (Reuters) - Beiersdorf raised its sales growth forecast for both the group and the Consumer business segment to "well over 4 percent" on the back of a strong business performance and higher expectations for 2012, it said on Thursday.
Its previous forecast was a range of between 3 to 4 percent.
No further details were given in the brief statement. (Reporting by Christiaan Hetzner)
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |