REFILE-Chile retailer Cencosud says issued $1.2 bln bond
SANTIAGO Dec 6 (Reuters) - Chilean retailer Cencosud said on Thursday it has issued $1.2 billion in bonds in international markets.
Last month, Cencosud had said it would issue the bonds, which mature in 2023.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea