REFILE-Chile retailer Cencosud says issued $1.2 bln bond
SANTIAGO Dec 6 (Reuters) - Chilean retailer Cencosud said on Thursday it has issued $1.2 billion in bonds in international markets.
Last month, Cencosud had said it would issue the bonds, which mature in 2023.
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Obama to deploy 3,000 troops as Ebola crisis worsens
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- World stocks hit one-month low, caution ahead of Fed
- Ahead of independence vote, Britain pledges state funding to Scotland