- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida |
- Toyota plans to increase lithium-ion car battery output-Nikkei
China's SAIC Motor Corp says Nov sales up 16.9 pct yr on yr
SHANGHAI Dec 6 (Reuters) - China's biggest carmaker SAIC Motor Corp said on Thursday that its sales in November rose 16.9 percent from a year earlier to 420,022 cars.
SAIC's car sales for the first 11 months of the year rose 12.4 percent to 4.1 million cars. The November monthly rise was slower than October's increase of 20.7 percent year on year.
SAIC operates car ventures with General Motors Co and Volkswagen AG.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this