- Bridge collapses in Washington state, sending cars into river
- Magnitude 5.7 quake strikes Northern California: U.S. Geological Survey
- Large U.S. retailers sue Visa, MasterCard over card fees
- British police ponder conspiracy after soldier murder |
- Analysis: Markets face rough summer ride as Fed pullback feared
Deutsche Telekom cuts dividend to 0.50 eur/shr
FRANKFURT Dec 6 (Reuters) - Deutsche Telekom cut its dividend for the next years to create room for investments in its home market.
The company said it would pay a dividend of 0.50 euros per share for both 2013 and 2014, down from 0.70 euros per share pledged for 2012.
Analysts currently on average expect a dividend of 0.60 per share for 2013, and 0.58 for 2014, according to Reuters data.
They had been anticipating a dividend cut. In the past 30 days, 12 out of 30 analysts tracking the stock had downgraded their estimate by an average 14 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this