Deutsche Telekom cuts dividend to 0.50 eur/shr
FRANKFURT Dec 6 (Reuters) - Deutsche Telekom cut its dividend for the next years to create room for investments in its home market.
The company said it would pay a dividend of 0.50 euros per share for both 2013 and 2014, down from 0.70 euros per share pledged for 2012.
Analysts currently on average expect a dividend of 0.60 per share for 2013, and 0.58 for 2014, according to Reuters data.
They had been anticipating a dividend cut. In the past 30 days, 12 out of 30 analysts tracking the stock had downgraded their estimate by an average 14 percent.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- North Korea says leader Kim Jong Un's powerful uncle executed |