Enbridge says Seaway oil pipeline expansion on schedule
CALGARY, Alberta Dec 6 (Reuters) - Enbridge Inc said on Thursday that the expansion of the Seaway pipeline to 400,000 barrels per day will be completed as scheduled in the first quarter of next year.
Enbridge Chief Executive Al Monaco said on a conference call that the line, which runs from the Cushing, Oklahoma, oil storage hub to the refining cluster on Texas' gulf coast, will carry its full expanded capacity soon after work is complete.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |