Enbridge says Seaway oil pipeline expansion on schedule
CALGARY, Alberta Dec 6 (Reuters) - Enbridge Inc said on Thursday that the expansion of the Seaway pipeline to 400,000 barrels per day will be completed as scheduled in the first quarter of next year.
Enbridge Chief Executive Al Monaco said on a conference call that the line, which runs from the Cushing, Oklahoma, oil storage hub to the refining cluster on Texas' gulf coast, will carry its full expanded capacity soon after work is complete.
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- China and Hong Kong poised for showdown over democracy