Enbridge says Seaway oil pipeline expansion on schedule
CALGARY, Alberta Dec 6 (Reuters) - Enbridge Inc said on Thursday that the expansion of the Seaway pipeline to 400,000 barrels per day will be completed as scheduled in the first quarter of next year.
Enbridge Chief Executive Al Monaco said on a conference call that the line, which runs from the Cushing, Oklahoma, oil storage hub to the refining cluster on Texas' gulf coast, will carry its full expanded capacity soon after work is complete.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Rescuers search site of NY building collapse; seven dead
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |