Enbridge says Seaway oil pipeline expansion on schedule
CALGARY, Alberta Dec 6 (Reuters) - Enbridge Inc said on Thursday that the expansion of the Seaway pipeline to 400,000 barrels per day will be completed as scheduled in the first quarter of next year.
Enbridge Chief Executive Al Monaco said on a conference call that the line, which runs from the Cushing, Oklahoma, oil storage hub to the refining cluster on Texas' gulf coast, will carry its full expanded capacity soon after work is complete.
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Death toll climbs to at least 13 in worst tragedy on Everest |
- Current underwater search for Malaysia plane could end within a week