Syncrude's output from oil sands operations falls 12 pct
Dec 6 (Reuters) - Canadian Oil Sands Ltd, the largest-interest owner of the Syncrude Project, said that Syncrude's oil sands operations produced an average of 283,300 barrels per day (bpd) in November, down 11.6 percent from 320,500 bpd in October.
The Syncrude Project is a joint venture among Canadian Oil Sands, Imperial Oil Ltd, Mocal Energy, Murphy Oil Corp , Nexen Inc, Sinopec and Suncor Energy Inc , as the project owners, and Syncrude as the project operator.
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |