Syncrude's output from oil sands operations falls 12 pct
Dec 6 (Reuters) - Canadian Oil Sands Ltd, the largest-interest owner of the Syncrude Project, said that Syncrude's oil sands operations produced an average of 283,300 barrels per day (bpd) in November, down 11.6 percent from 320,500 bpd in October.
The Syncrude Project is a joint venture among Canadian Oil Sands, Imperial Oil Ltd, Mocal Energy, Murphy Oil Corp , Nexen Inc, Sinopec and Suncor Energy Inc , as the project owners, and Syncrude as the project operator.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'