Syncrude's output from oil sands operations falls 12 pct
Dec 6 (Reuters) - Canadian Oil Sands Ltd, the largest-interest owner of the Syncrude Project, said that Syncrude's oil sands operations produced an average of 283,300 barrels per day (bpd) in November, down 11.6 percent from 320,500 bpd in October.
The Syncrude Project is a joint venture among Canadian Oil Sands, Imperial Oil Ltd, Mocal Energy, Murphy Oil Corp , Nexen Inc, Sinopec and Suncor Energy Inc , as the project owners, and Syncrude as the project operator.
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- NYC buildings explosion kills two, more missing
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia