- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Stockholm calmer but violence spreads outside Swedish capital |
EU takes Argentina to WTO over import barriers
BRUSSELS Dec 6 (Reuters) - The European Union called on the World Trade Organisation on Thursday to rule on Argentina's restrictions on EU imports worth 8.3 billion euros ($10.8 billion) last year, saying it had the backing of the United States and Japan in its challenge.
"The EU is taking this action, along with Japan and the United States, to force Argentina to lift these measures which have been harmful to European trade and investment for more than 18 months," the European Commission said in a statement.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this