General Motors India unit to hike car prices by 1-3 pct from Jan 2013
MUMBAI Dec 6 (Reuters) - General Motors Co's Indian unit said on Thursday it will increase the price of cars it sells in the country by 1-3 percent from January 2013 due to high input costs and currency fluctuation.
The price hike by General Motors comes after market leader Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai Motor Co's Indian unit raised prices in October due to rising costs despite a slowdown in the car market in Asia's third-largest economy.
- Malaysia Airlines denies crash report, says plane still missing |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media