Virginia's Hampton Roads Sanitation District to sell $368 mln revs
Dec 6 (Reuters) - Virginia's Hampton Roads Sanitation District will sell a total of $368 million of wastewater revenue bonds on Dec. 11, said a market source on Thursday.
The sale consists of $130 million of tax-exempt new bonds and $215 million of tax-exempt refunding bonds, according to the preliminary official statement.
It also includes $23 million of new taxable subordinate wastewater bonds.
The lead manager on the sale is JP Morgan.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- Kentucky firefighter dies after ice bucket challenge accident