Harris to sell broadcast communications unit for $225 mln
Dec 6 (Reuters) - Harris Corp, a maker of tactical radios used by the military, said it will sell its broadcast communications unit to an affiliate of the Gores Group LLC for $225 million.
The offer price includes $160 million in cash, a $15 million subordinated promissory note and a $50 million payout based on future performance, Harris said in a statement.
The transaction is expected to be completed in early 2013, the company said.
- Scores rescued from sinking South Korean ferry, two dead: officials
- Ukraine launches 'gradual' operation, action limited |
- Americans increasingly prefer Democrats on healthcare: Reuters/Ipsos poll
- China economic growth slows to 18-month low in first quarter
- Russia prepared to let tanks roll across borders: German minister