Harris to sell broadcast communications unit for $225 mln
Dec 6 (Reuters) - Harris Corp, a maker of tactical radios used by the military, said it will sell its broadcast communications unit to an affiliate of the Gores Group LLC for $225 million.
The offer price includes $160 million in cash, a $15 million subordinated promissory note and a $50 million payout based on future performance, Harris said in a statement.
The transaction is expected to be completed in early 2013, the company said.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details