Harris to sell broadcast communications unit for $225 mln
Dec 6 (Reuters) - Harris Corp, a maker of tactical radios used by the military, said it will sell its broadcast communications unit to an affiliate of the Gores Group LLC for $225 million.
The offer price includes $160 million in cash, a $15 million subordinated promissory note and a $50 million payout based on future performance, Harris said in a statement.
The transaction is expected to be completed in early 2013, the company said.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- National Guard to withdraw from riot-torn Ferguson, Missouri |