Harris to sell broadcast communications unit for $225 mln
Dec 6 (Reuters) - Harris Corp, a maker of tactical radios used by the military, said it will sell its broadcast communications unit to an affiliate of the Gores Group LLC for $225 million.
The offer price includes $160 million in cash, a $15 million subordinated promissory note and a $50 million payout based on future performance, Harris said in a statement.
The transaction is expected to be completed in early 2013, the company said.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel