Honda Canada Finance sells C$400 mln in notes - term sheet
Dec 6 (Reuters) - Honda Canada Finance Inc. on Thursday sold C$400 million ($404 million) of five-year senior unsecured notes, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The issue is a private placement.
The 2.275 percent notes, due Dec. 11, 2017, were priced at par to yield 102.9 basis points over the Canadian government benchmark.
The investment dealer arms of Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, and Royal Bank of Canada were the bookrunning managers of the sale.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'