Huffington Post names AOL executive Jimmy Maymann as CEO
Dec 6 (Reuters) - The Huffington Post Media Group, which publishes the Huffington Post news site, said on Thursday it named Jimmy Maymann chief executive.
Maymann, who previously headed AOL International, will report to Arianna Huffington, president and editor-in-chief, as well as chair of the Huffington Post Media Group, the company said.
Maymann joined AOL Inc after the company bought goviral.com, which Maymann had co-founded, for $96.7 million in January 2011.
The Huffington Post, founded in 2005, was bought by AOL in 2011 for $315 million.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia