New Issue-Humana sells $1 bln notes in 2 parts
Dec 6 (Reuters) - Humana Inc on Wednesday sold $1 billion of senior notes in two parts, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service. Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: HUMANA TRANCHE 1 AMT $600 MLN COUPON 3.15 PCT MATURITY 12/1/2022 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 99.61 FIRST PAY 6/1/2013 MOODY'S Baa3 YIELD 3.196 PCT SETTLEMENT 12/10/2012 S&P TRIPLE-B SPREAD 160 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH TRIPLE-B MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE CALL 25 BPS TRANCHE 2 AMT $400 MLN COUPON 4.625 PCT MATURITY 12/1/2042 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 99.937 FIRST PAY 6/1/2013 MOODY'S Baa3 YIELD 4.629 PCT SETTLEMENT 12/10/2012 S&P TRIPLE-B SPREAD 185 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH TRIPLE-B MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE CALL 30 BPS
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |