Safeway Inc. Board of Directors Accelerates Payment of Regular Quarterly Dividend
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
PLEASANTON, CA, Dec 06 (Marketwire) -- Safeway Inc. (NYSE: SWY) announced that its Board of Directors yesterday declared and approved an acceleration of its regular quarterly cash dividend. The cash dividend of $0.175 per share will be payable on December 31, 2012 to stockholders of record at the close of business on December 17, 2012. This fourth quarter dividend has typically been paid in January. Safeway Inc. is a Fortune 100 company and one of the largest food and drug retailers in North America based on sales. The company operates 1,644 stores in the United States and western Canada and had annual sales of $43.6 billion in 2011. Contact: Christiane Pelz (925) 467-3832 Copyright 2012, Marketwire, All rights reserved. -0-
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |