Safeway Inc. Board of Directors Accelerates Payment of Regular Quarterly Dividend
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
PLEASANTON, CA, Dec 06 (Marketwire) -- Safeway Inc. (NYSE: SWY) announced that its Board of Directors yesterday declared and approved an acceleration of its regular quarterly cash dividend. The cash dividend of $0.175 per share will be payable on December 31, 2012 to stockholders of record at the close of business on December 17, 2012. This fourth quarter dividend has typically been paid in January. Safeway Inc. is a Fortune 100 company and one of the largest food and drug retailers in North America based on sales. The company operates 1,644 stores in the United States and western Canada and had annual sales of $43.6 billion in 2011. Contact: Christiane Pelz (925) 467-3832 Copyright 2012, Marketwire, All rights reserved. -0-
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |
- JPMorgan warns 465,000 card users on data loss after cyber attack