Medtronic Announces Accelerated Cash Dividend for Third Quarter of Fiscal Year 2013
MINNEAPOLIS - December 6, 2012 - The board of directors of Medtronic, Inc. (NYSE:MDT) today approved a cash dividend of $0.26 per share of the Company's common stock. The dividend is payable on December 28, 2012, to shareholders of record at the close of business on December 17, 2012. This accelerated quarterly dividend is intended to replace the dividend that would have been declared in January 2013.
Medtronic, Inc. (www.medtronic.com), headquartered in Minneapolis, is the global leader in medical technology - alleviating pain, restoring health, and extending life for millions of people around the world.
Any forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties such as those described in Medtronic's periodic reports on file with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Actual results may differ materially from anticipated results. Medtronic does not undertake to update its forward-looking statements.
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: Medtronic, Inc. via Thomson Reuters ONE
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols