Linear Technology Increases Its Quarterly Dividend and Accelerates Payment of the Current Quarter`s Dividend
Linear Technology Increases Its Quarterly Dividend and Accelerates Payment of the Current Quarter’s Dividend
Linear Technology Corporation (NASDAQ-LLTC). Today the Board of Directors of Linear Technology Corporation approved an increase in the Company’s quarterly dividend from $0.25 per share to $0.26 per share. This marks the 21st consecutive year the Company has increased its dividend. At the current stock price the Company’s dividend yield is approximately 3%.
In addition, the Board approved accelerating the payment of the current quarter’s dividend into December from its historical February timeframe to benefit shareholders. Consequently, this quarter’s dividend will be paid on December 28, 2012 to stockholders of record on December 17, 2012.
The next regularly scheduled opportunity for the Board to consider and approve the declaration of a dividend will be when Linear announces its earnings results for the third quarter of fiscal year 2013, which ends on March 31, 2013.
For further information contact Paul Coghlan at Linear Technology Corporation, 1630 McCarthy Blvd., Milpitas, California 95035-7417, (408) 432-1900.
Linear Technology Corporation
Paul Coghlan, 408-432-1900
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- New Russia sanctions threats as Ukraine stalemate goes on |
- Florida man charged with murdering son so he could play video games
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official