Eltek ASA: NOTICE OF EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING AND PROPOSAL FOR DIVIDEND
Following the sale of NeraTelecommunications Ltd (reference made to stock exchange announcements made by Eltek on 19 and 23 November 2012), the Board of Directors of Eltek ASA proposes that a dividend of NOK 0.50 per share is resolved distributed at the Extraordinary General Meeting to be held on 28 December 2012. Please see the attached Notice of Extraordinary General Meeting in Eltek ASA for further information.
For further information, please contact:
CFO Pål Skistad, Eltek ASA, tel: +47 908 50 378
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: Eltek ASA via Thomson Reuters ONE
- South Korea's Park says conduct of ferry crew tantamount to murder |
- Putin playing the long game over Russian kin in Ukraine
- Japan PM makes offering to Yasukuni Shrine, angers China, South Korea |
- Ukraine peace deal falters as rebels show no sign of surrender |
- UAW union withdraws objection to lost election at VW Tennessee plant