Eltek ASA: NOTICE OF EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING AND PROPOSAL FOR DIVIDEND
Following the sale of NeraTelecommunications Ltd (reference made to stock exchange announcements made by Eltek on 19 and 23 November 2012), the Board of Directors of Eltek ASA proposes that a dividend of NOK 0.50 per share is resolved distributed at the Extraordinary General Meeting to be held on 28 December 2012. Please see the attached Notice of Extraordinary General Meeting in Eltek ASA for further information.
For further information, please contact:
CFO Pål Skistad, Eltek ASA, tel: +47 908 50 378
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: Eltek ASA via Thomson Reuters ONE
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- New Jersey hiker killed by black bear: police
- Islamic State urges attacks on U.S., French citizens, taunts Obama
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program