India's BSE picks 14 banks for IPO in H1 2013-exec
MUMBAI Dec 6 (Reuters) - India's Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) has chosen 14 banks for its initial public offering in the first half of 2013, Ashishkumar Chauhan, managing director and chief executive officer at the exchange, told Reuters on Thursday.
The lead managers for the initial public offering include Bank of America -Merrill Lynch, JPMorgan, Barclays Capital, UBS, Kotak Mahindra Capital and ICICI Securities, Chauhan added.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Rescuers seek survivors of NY building collapse; seven dead
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ