India's BSE picks 14 banks for IPO in H1 2013-exec
MUMBAI Dec 6 (Reuters) - India's Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) has chosen 14 banks for its initial public offering in the first half of 2013, Ashishkumar Chauhan, managing director and chief executive officer at the exchange, told Reuters on Thursday.
The lead managers for the initial public offering include Bank of America -Merrill Lynch, JPMorgan, Barclays Capital, UBS, Kotak Mahindra Capital and ICICI Securities, Chauhan added.
- Bible left in North Korean sailor's club triggered U.S. tourist's arrest
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- U.S. House passes border-security funding bill to speed deportations |
- Israel looks for missing soldier; Hamas says he may have been killed |
- Exposure of health workers weakens Africa's Ebola fight