India's BSE picks 14 banks for IPO in H1 2013-exec
MUMBAI Dec 6 (Reuters) - India's Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) has chosen 14 banks for its initial public offering in the first half of 2013, Ashishkumar Chauhan, managing director and chief executive officer at the exchange, told Reuters on Thursday.
The lead managers for the initial public offering include Bank of America -Merrill Lynch, JPMorgan, Barclays Capital, UBS, Kotak Mahindra Capital and ICICI Securities, Chauhan added.
- Ukraine president accuses Russian soldiers of backing rebel thrust |
- Video shows Islamic State executes scores of Syrian soldiers |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- Comedian Joan Rivers, 81, rushed to New York hospital
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles