India's BSE picks 14 banks for IPO in H1 2013-exec
MUMBAI Dec 6 (Reuters) - India's Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) has chosen 14 banks for its initial public offering in the first half of 2013, Ashishkumar Chauhan, managing director and chief executive officer at the exchange, told Reuters on Thursday.
The lead managers for the initial public offering include Bank of America -Merrill Lynch, JPMorgan, Barclays Capital, UBS, Kotak Mahindra Capital and ICICI Securities, Chauhan added.
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Four servicemen, five miners killed in eastern Ukraine |
- Man charged with killing six members of same Texas family |
- Israeli strikes kill more Palestinians; rocket causes huge blaze in Israel |
- Taliban sympathizer posts pictures of smiling Bowe Bergdahl