Blackstone drops bid for $1.5 bln Ingham Chicken - WSJ
HONG KONG Dec 6 (Reuters) - Blackstone Group has dropped out of the bidding for Ingham Chickens as the asking price for Australia's largest chicken producer was too high, the Wall Street Journal reported on Thursday citing sources.
Ingham, wholly owned by Bob Ingham, was seeking a valuation of around A$1.4 billion ($1.5 billion).
Investec had been appointed to run the sales process.
Blackstone and Investec were not available to comment.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |