- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida |
- Toyota plans to increase lithium-ion car battery output-Nikkei
Blackstone drops bid for $1.5 bln Ingham Chicken - WSJ
HONG KONG |
HONG KONG Dec 6 (Reuters) - Blackstone Group has dropped out of the bidding for Ingham Chickens as the asking price for Australia's largest chicken producer was too high, the Wall Street Journal reported on Thursday citing sources.
Ingham, wholly owned by Bob Ingham, was seeking a valuation of around A$1.4 billion ($1.5 billion).
Investec had been appointed to run the sales process.
Blackstone and Investec were not available to comment.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this