Blackstone drops bid for $1.5 bln Ingham Chicken - WSJ
HONG KONG Dec 6 (Reuters) - Blackstone Group has dropped out of the bidding for Ingham Chickens as the asking price for Australia's largest chicken producer was too high, the Wall Street Journal reported on Thursday citing sources.
Ingham, wholly owned by Bob Ingham, was seeking a valuation of around A$1.4 billion ($1.5 billion).
Investec had been appointed to run the sales process.
Blackstone and Investec were not available to comment.
- Islamic State video claims to show beheading of U.S. journalist |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- U.S. attorney general visits racially charged St. Louis suburb