Blackstone drops bid for $1.5 bln Ingham Chicken - WSJ
HONG KONG Dec 6 (Reuters) - Blackstone Group has dropped out of the bidding for Ingham Chickens as the asking price for Australia's largest chicken producer was too high, the Wall Street Journal reported on Thursday citing sources.
Ingham, wholly owned by Bob Ingham, was seeking a valuation of around A$1.4 billion ($1.5 billion).
Investec had been appointed to run the sales process.
Blackstone and Investec were not available to comment.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |