Iowa Finance Auth to sell about $1.2 bln revs
Dec 6 (Reuters) - The Iowa Finance Authority will sell about $1.2 billion of Midwestern disaster area revenue bonds for the Iowa Fertilizer Company Project during the week of Dec. 10, said a market source on Thursday.
The lead manager on the sale is Citigroup.
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Geneva accord |
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Pfizer considers $100 billion bid for AstraZeneca: report
- Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts |
- Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter, U.S. boxer famous in folk song, dies at 76