Iowa Finance Auth to sell about $1.2 bln revs
Dec 6 (Reuters) - The Iowa Finance Authority will sell about $1.2 billion of Midwestern disaster area revenue bonds for the Iowa Fertilizer Company Project during the week of Dec. 10, said a market source on Thursday.
The lead manager on the sale is Citigroup.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone