KfW to continue privatisation if markets perform adequately
FRANKFURT Dec 6 (Reuters) - German state-owned development bank KfW said on Thursday it would push ahead with privatisation efforts if markets showed an adequate development, referring to state holdings in Deutsche Telekom and Deutsche Post. (Reporting by Kathrin Jones)
- South Korea investigates capsized ferry crew, stowage as rescue hampered |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Retailer Michaels Stores confirms payment card data breach
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official
- Nobel winner Garcia Marquez, master of magical realism, dies at 87 |