LMI Aerospace to buy Valent Aerostructures for about $246 mln
Dec 6 (Reuters) - LMI Aerospace, which supplies components to the aerospace and defense industries, said it will buy Valent Aerostructures for about $237 million, plus about $9.7 million of certain retained obligations.
LMI Aerospace is expected to generate over $480 million in revenue based on projected 2013 results of the combined entities, the company said in a statement.
The deal is expected to close Dec 31, 2012, LMI Aerospace said.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |