LMI Aerospace to buy Valent Aerostructures for about $246 mln
Dec 6 (Reuters) - LMI Aerospace, which supplies components to the aerospace and defense industries, said it will buy Valent Aerostructures for about $237 million, plus about $9.7 million of certain retained obligations.
LMI Aerospace is expected to generate over $480 million in revenue based on projected 2013 results of the combined entities, the company said in a statement.
The deal is expected to close Dec 31, 2012, LMI Aerospace said.
- U.S., backed by Arabs, launches first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Ebola could strike 20,000 in six weeks, 'rumble on for years': study
- Euro data hits stocks, China reading soothes commodities