Lululemon profit rises on higher sales
Dec 6 (Reuters) - Canadian yogawear retailer Lululemon Athletica Inc reported a jump in quarterly profit on Thursday as revenue and sales in established stores rose.
The Vancouver-based company said net income for the third quarter ended Oct. 28 rose to $57.3 million, or 39 cents a share, from $38.8 million, or 27 cents, a year earlier.
Net revenue rose 37 percent to $316.5 million. Same-store sales, a key measure for retailers, rose 18 percent on a constant-dollar basis.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost Malaysian airliner may have run out of fuel over Indian Ocean : source |
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data