Lululemon profit rises on higher sales
Dec 6 (Reuters) - Canadian yogawear retailer Lululemon Athletica Inc reported a jump in quarterly profit on Thursday as revenue and sales in established stores rose.
The Vancouver-based company said net income for the third quarter ended Oct. 28 rose to $57.3 million, or 39 cents a share, from $38.8 million, or 27 cents, a year earlier.
Net revenue rose 37 percent to $316.5 million. Same-store sales, a key measure for retailers, rose 18 percent on a constant-dollar basis.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Crimea votes to join Russia, Obama orders sanctions |