Euro steady after ECB keeps rates on hold as expected
LONDON Dec 6 (Reuters) - The euro was little changed against the dollar on Thursday after the European Central Bank kept interest rates on hold at 0.75 percent as expected by most market players.
The euro was last trading close to flat on the day at $1.3065, compared with $1.3060 before the rate decision.
The next focus for investors is ECB President Mario Draghi's news conference at 1330 GMT, where he is likely to outline a grim economic outlook for the euro zone.
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path
- On eve of secession vote, UK's fate hangs on a divided Scotland |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies