CANADA STOCKS-TSX ends slightly lower as TD slip cancels Loblaws gain
TORONTO, Dec 6 (Reuters) - Canada's benchmark stock index ended lower on Thursday, as Toronto Dominion Bank's latest acquisition and flat profit weighed, offsetting a surge in grocer Loblaw Cos Ltd on its plan to spin off real estate assets. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index ended down 6.16 points, or 0.05 percent, at 12,151.13.
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data