China shares end slightly down, off three-week high
Dec 6 (Reuters) - China shares ended lower on Thursday, slipping from a three-week high, as weakness in alcohol producers offset gains in financials and other policy-related sectors.
The CSI300 of top Shanghai and Shenzhen listings closed down 0.2 percent while the Shanghai Composite finished down 0.1 percent.
- Obama critic D'Souza spared prison for violating election law
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on militants in Syria |
- Fired UPS worker kills two supervisors, self, in Alabama shooting
- Bin Laden son-in-law sentenced to life in U.S. prison
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace