China shares end slightly down, off three-week high
Dec 6 (Reuters) - China shares ended lower on Thursday, slipping from a three-week high, as weakness in alcohol producers offset gains in financials and other policy-related sectors.
The CSI300 of top Shanghai and Shenzhen listings closed down 0.2 percent while the Shanghai Composite finished down 0.1 percent.
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing, presumed crashed in South China Sea |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official