China shares end slightly down, off three-week high
Dec 6 (Reuters) - China shares ended lower on Thursday, slipping from a three-week high, as weakness in alcohol producers offset gains in financials and other policy-related sectors.
The CSI300 of top Shanghai and Shenzhen listings closed down 0.2 percent while the Shanghai Composite finished down 0.1 percent.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge